Self scouting charts
- We provide you your own charts as a teaching tool for your own team and see how opponents are preparing for you.
Multiple Updates Each Week
- Have the most reliable and updated information at your fingertips for each opponent.
Batting Avg w/ RISP
- Just one of the many stats available that would take your staff time to prepare, where they would rather be coaching players.
Detailed Spray Chart
- Our scouting reports provide detailed spray results for an entire season’s ABs to better display a hitter’s tendencies. All of the player’s bunts, hits, and outs are clearly identified.
L/R Split Spray & Data
- Breaking down a hitter’s tendencies relies heavily on the pitcher/hitter matchup. We provide data you can’t get anywhere else.
Season Stat Line
- Simple. Clean. And it’s all there. Don’t spend time organizing data you pull from an opponent’s website. Allow us to organize the data for you.
Calculated Statistics – P/PA
- Diamond Charts is used for more than just defensive placement. With calculated statistics like pitches per plate appearance (P/PA), programs use our charts as a foundation for their pitching strategy as well. Patient hitter? Get ahead with the fastball. Aggressive hitter? Pitch him backwards by leading with offspeed.
Calculated Statistics – GB/FB ratio
- Know a hitter’s likely swing path days before he sets foot on your campus.
Previous 10 Games
- Hitters catch fire, and hitters struggle. When he’s facing your pitcher, you’ll want to know which groove he's in.
- How many games have you scouted?
- » Diamond Charts’ current scouting database holds spray chart data for every NCAA Division I, II, & III team while covering approximately 94% of all games played in 2013. As the each season progresses, we will continuously update our database to keep charts up-to-date.
- Do you give out free samples of our own team?
- » Yes! We want to improve hitters at each level to make them better, more complete hitters who use the whole field. While we can’t promise a 48 hour turnaround like we do on our purchased products, we will deliver your personalized scouting report to you as quickly as possible.
- After looking through our report and comparing to season stats, a few hitter’s charts display fewer homeruns than that player’s season cumulative. How come?
- » Our analysis relies on publicly available information that occasionally does not always note the homerun location. Therefore, some hitters’ charts may display fewer homeruns than his/her total season count. Our product does analyze approximately 9 out of his every 10 at-bats.
- Can you provide hitter’s spray charts against LHP and RHP?
- » Absolutely. We recognize that hitters may have significantly different tendencies based off of pitcher handedness. We’ve worked diligently this offseason to improve our technology to incorporate L/R spray charts as requested from the top programs in the nation.
- We already have someone dedicated to scouting our opponents, why do we need Diamond Charts?
- » We can provide more data in an easy to analyze layout and free up his time to focus on other aspects of your program.
- How do we receive the charts after we purchase one of your packages?
- » They are delivered each week to a secure link just for your program.